Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: This isn’t what my post was about
Posted by Carolyn Bodley of CO on 8/20/21 11:56am Msg #33378
Below is a post saying people are panicking, and rightly so. It’s getting to the point where the vaccine protection is not protecting as it did during month 1, 3, 5 … children under 12 are still not allowed to be vaccinated, schools are starting with many not mandated to wear masks snd becoming the carriers.

People questioning news reports and the CDC. I reported first-hand knowledge from the front line from a woman who has a quadriplegic son-in-law that she knows she can’t be around, or her daughter or grandkids, because even though she’s vaccinated and boostered, that just may not be enough with Delta because it’s so much more contagious than COVID was/is.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Hubby’s niece head of hospital COVID Unit - Carolyn Bodley on 8/19/21 7:39pm
 Re: Hubby’s niece head of hospital COVID Unit - Luckydog on 8/19/21 8:31pm
 Re: This isn’t what my post was about - Carolyn Bodley on 8/20/21 11:56am
 Re: This isn’t what my post was about - Luckydog on 8/20/21 4:58pm
 Re: We’re on different pages. I give up n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 8/20/21 5:57pm
 Re: Hubby’s niece head of hospital COVID Unit - MikeC/TX on 8/21/21 5:33pm
 Re: Hubby’s niece head of hospital COVID Unit - Carolyn Bodley on 8/21/21 6:26pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.