Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

But what about the Pangolin from the jungle meat market
Posted by Lee/AR of AR on 1/25/24 3:43pm Msg #83143
To me, this whole thing didn't pass the 'sniff test' from the get-go. I am not generally a 'conspiracy theory' person; but I also don't have a lot of trust in the gov. either. Much less in China's gov. I can see why anyone would want a worse-case scenario in order to figure out how to stop it. And believe that all gov. believe & practice little white lies to prevent panic. So it kinda has the earmarks of truth.

As to moratorium on this type of research: How we going to know? Pinky-swear? Better to do it transparently. Tho' there are problems with that obviously. (Don't look at the man behind the curtain.)

What worries me more, is that secret Chinese lab they recently found in CA? TX? USA, anyway.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Begs the ?, Was the leak really an accident, or a test run? - Moneyman/TX on 1/25/24 1:47pm
 But what about the Pangolin from the jungle meat market - Lee/AR on 1/25/24 3:43pm
 Re: But what about the Pangolin from the jungle meat market - Moneyman/TX on 2/4/24 11:10pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.