Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: National Bone Marrow Program
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 4/20/21 4:57pm Msg #78435
I registered with the bone marrow donor program 30-40 years ago, went through their screening and have never been called upon to donate. Guess I'm wasn't a match for someone in dire need of bone marrow graft. Back then, I registered because a co-worker's 3-year-old little girl was diagnosed with leukemia and needed a bone marrow donation. I wasn't a match. But, there is a happy ending. They were able to go through the Ronald McDonald House for assistance and she went into remission. That was a long time ago and I only worked there for a few short years. God willing, she's still doing well.

Insofar as MTG, I try to ignore her and her ever-changing claims.

http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-scramble-distance-themselves-marjorie-172210872.html

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 National Bone Marrow Program - MikeC/TX on 4/17/21 10:51pm
 I think you have a crush for - Luckydog on 4/18/21 6:56pm
 Re: I think you have a crush for - MikeC/TX on 4/21/21 5:25pm
 Re: National Bone Marrow Program -  Yoli/CA on 4/20/21 4:57pm
 Re: National Bone Marrow Program - Luckydog on 4/21/21 8:12am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.