Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Is this the dream ticket?
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 4/21/21 6:39pm Msg #78445
"Only a left wing wacko (aka moderate) has the gall to conveniently hang this problem on POTUS."

And only a right-wing wacko who can't accept reality has the gall to try to spin it that way.

There's nothing in what I said that tried to "hang this problem on POTUS".

LD said something about Trump having to move back to NY because you can't have two candidates on the same ticket from the same state. She's right about what the Constitution says, but as I said, that move is not gonna happen because of Trump's legal exposure in NY.

And then here you show up, going off on an unrelated tangent about governors in other states and claiming that I'm trying to hang some unknown "thing" on POTUS.

First of all, in case you haven't been following the news, Trump is no longer POTUS. Or are you one of those Qanon crazies like Mike Lindell and Lin Wood who think that Biden is illegitimate and Trump is going to somehow magically be able to reclaim the office he lost at some point in the near future? If so, we really have nothing else to discuss, because I make it a point not to deal with crazy people. In my reality and the reality of the rest of the world, POTUS is Joe Biden. There is no way I will entertain or argue an alternate reality.

Secondly, what is this "thing" you speak of? Trump changed his residence from NY to FL - fact. The NY AG and the Manhattan DA are investigating his personal financial dealings from the time when he was still a resident of NY, and are also investigating the Trump Organization which is still headquartered in NY - fact. He has already stated that he has no intention to move back to NY - fact.

So given those facts, what is there to hang on someone? If you have a problem here, take it up with LD - she's the one who suggested the possibility of a Trump-DeSantis ticket. All I did was explain why it won't happen.

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Is this the dream ticket? - Luckydog on 4/17/21 1:35pm
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - MikeC/TX on 4/17/21 10:22pm
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? -  Mike Goodey on 4/17/21 11:47pm
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - MikeC/TX on 4/18/21 12:21am
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - Luckydog on 4/18/21 6:42pm
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - Carolyn Bodley on 4/18/21 11:48pm
 Re: Meant “intelligently” not “knowledgeable” n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 4/19/21 9:35am
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - Luckydog on 4/19/21 11:02am
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - bagger on 4/19/21 2:29pm
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - MikeC/TX on 4/21/21 6:39pm
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - Carolyn Bodley on 4/22/21 7:55am
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - MikeC/TX on 4/21/21 5:51pm
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - SC/CA on 4/18/21 7:04pm
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - bagger on 4/19/21 2:30pm
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - SC/CA on 4/19/21 6:40pm
 Deflection, not defection. Ha! That's a funny ! :-) And, - SC/CA on 4/19/21 6:57pm
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - MikeC/TX on 4/21/21 7:42pm
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - MikeC/TX on 4/21/21 6:39pm
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - bagger on 4/19/21 2:01pm
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - MikeC/TX on 4/23/21 7:04pm
 Re: Is this the dream ticket? - Luckydog on 4/24/21 2:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.