Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Who, What, Why, When, Where & sometimes How
Posted by Carolyn Bodley of CO on 5/28/21 8:26am Msg #78775
In November 2019, Hubby and I rode the train across Canada from East to West. Two days in, my body ached, my head ached, and I developed a deep and raspy cough. We had sprung for extra money so we would have our own berth. We were only around people when we ate. By the fifth day, my hubby contracted it from me. Once home, we had the cough for another 5 weeks and basically felt like crapola. It was the sickest either one of us have ever experienced.

Canada announced their first COVID case(s) occurred in December 2019. We got our flu shots in September 2019. Personally I feel that we got the flu in Canada, a different strain than what we had been vaccinated for. Ten years previous, a friend had been vaccinated in Colorado and then traveled to Arizona for the winter. In Arizona he contracted the flu, a different strain—so they said, and he died.

In April/May/June 2020 when Mom’s Alzheimer’s Center ran rampant with COVID, they were asking for antibodies from people who had had COVID. I asked our doctor if he could test hubby and I, and he said absolutely not because we would have to be tested at hospital and he said we did not need to run the risk on contradicting COVID while at hospital.

So whatever we had or didn’t know, we will never know. If you research, you will find numerous people through the US who experienced unknown respiratory problems in early 2020 before anyone had ever heard of COVID.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Was Trump correct about the Coronavirus origination? - Luckydog on 5/24/21 6:22pm
 I honestly thought this was already settled last year. - Moneyman/TX on 5/24/21 9:51pm
 Re: I honestly thought this was already settled last year. - Luckydog on 5/25/21 2:09pm
 Re: I honestly thought this was already settled last year. - bagger on 5/27/21 8:08am
 Re: Was Trump correct about the Coronavirus origination? - MikeC/TX on 5/27/21 6:53pm
 Re: Was Trump correct about the Coronavirus origination? - Luckydog on 5/27/21 7:21pm
 Re: Who, What, Why, When, Where & sometimes How - Carolyn Bodley on 5/28/21 8:26am
 Re: oops — didn’t have not didn’t know n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 5/28/21 8:29am
 Re: Who, What, Why, When, Where & sometimes How - Luckydog on 5/28/21 8:36am
 Re: Who, What, Why, When, Where & sometimes How - Carolyn Bodley on 5/28/21 11:24am
 Re: Who, What, Why, When, Where & sometimes How - MikeC/TX on 5/29/21 7:27pm
 Re: Who, What, Why, When, Where & sometimes How - Carolyn Bodley on 5/29/21 8:42pm
 Re: Was Trump correct about the Coronavirus origination? - MikeC/TX on 5/29/21 7:11pm
 Re: Was Trump correct about the Coronavirus origination? - bagger on 5/28/21 12:07pm
 Re: Was Trump correct about the Coronavirus origination? - MikeC/TX on 5/30/21 5:01pm
 Re: Was Trump correct about the Coronavirus origination? - bagger on 5/31/21 12:22pm
 Re: Was Trump correct about the Coronavirus origination? - MikeC/TX on 6/7/21 7:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.