Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Degree
Posted by  Mike Goodey of CA on 8/3/21 12:39am Msg #33285
My oldest son graduated college with his Bachelor's degree in business with a 3.99. I'm like what?
This kid barely got C's in high school. He had to quit the track team because of his grades. He could outrun most of the team in his street shoes. He's been on the Dean's list every semester. What got into him? Of course his teacher's would say "If he only applied himself." He currently works at Kaiser Ontario.
His younger brother used to get B's and C's. Nothing dramatic. He scored top of his class at paramedic school and top of his class in the engineer process. He is now an engineer at West Covina Fire Department where he has been a firefighter/ paramedic for 8 years.
My wife and I still can't figure out what motivated them to turn it all around, but just at the right time.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Degree -  Mike Goodey on 8/3/21 12:39am
 Awesome news, Mike -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/3/21 7:45am
 Congrats. Awesome job! ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 8/3/21 8:38am
 Re: Degree - Luckydog on 8/4/21 8:57am
 Re: Degree -  Mike Goodey on 8/4/21 5:10pm
 Thanks Mike! n/m - Luckydog on 8/5/21 3:53pm
 Re: Degree -  JanetK_CA on 8/4/21 7:10pm
 Re: Degree - Luckydog on 8/5/21 3:52pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.