Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Retro tickets
Posted by Mike Goodey of CA on 5/11/24 1:07pm Msg #37061
My sister came across an old envelope with keepsakes in it while cleaning out some items left after my mom died. Mind you this was from 13 years ago. There were birthday cards from my grandmother and aunt from 1964. There was a letter from my grandmother when my mom and I had gone to Chicago to attend my uncle's funeral about the same time.
Lo and behold, there was a booklet of Disneyland tickets: "This coupon may be used for one admission to any A thru E attraction in Disneyland." Ticket numbers R014544.

Gee, I wonder if they are still good? There's no expiration on the tickets. There are 7 tickets. The cost of the booklet was $6.50. Pretty interesting, has a huge key on each ticket and the front of the passport has the Walt Disney story. 'Your Admission & 10 Adventures in DISNEYLAND."
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Retro tickets - Mike Goodey on 5/11/24 1:07pm
 Retro E-ticket rides - Bear900/CA on 5/11/24 1:22pm
 Re: Retro tickets -  JanetK_CA on 5/11/24 4:36pm
 Re: Retro tickets - Mike Goodey on 5/11/24 5:39pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.