Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Retro tickets
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 5/11/24 4:36pm Msg #37067
That may be worth much more than the cost of admission to collectors of Disney memorabilia, so I hope you saved it. Might be worth doing a little research, at least, especially if it's in good condition. [BTW, you probably know that these days, people pay for admission to the park as a whole, not by the ride, as it used to be ages ago... Wink]

By way of example, a close cousin of mine married a woman who used to be a designer at Disney and still has lots of friends from there. Most of them buy annual memberships every year and there are a variety organizations that revolve around Disney events and other stuff. It blows my mind... She has so many Disney collectors items that at their annual Christmas open house, nearly every room has its own tree, each decorated with a different Disney theme, with additional other Disney-centered displays all over the place. Not my thing, but they love it - and they're far from alone. I doubt that's limited to former to employees... Wink
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Retro tickets - Mike Goodey on 5/11/24 1:07pm
 Retro E-ticket rides - Bear900/CA on 5/11/24 1:22pm
 Re: Retro tickets -  JanetK_CA on 5/11/24 4:36pm
 Re: Retro tickets - Mike Goodey on 5/11/24 5:39pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.