Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: It
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 12/26/19 6:53pm Msg #73048
Look, Chris - the idea that Ukraine was involved in the 2016 elections has been completely debunked by OUR intellegence community. This is not even a conspiracy theory - it's Russian propaganda, intended to prove that they were not interfering with our eletions in 2016, and you're buying it by talking about it.

I will not go down that rabbit-hole with you, and I will not give this propaganda credence by trying to analyze it. It never happened, no matter how many links you can provide to suggest that maybe it did, and even debating it gives the impression that it might be true. That's how propaganda works - sow a seed of doubt.

Regarding CrowdStrike - there is ZERO connection between CrowdStrike and Ukraine. CrowdStrike is an American company located in Californa. One of the co-founders is their CTO, an American citizen who was born in Russia - not Ukraine.

"Do I really have to point out that Yes, if the FBI, hell, even your local PD, are investigating a reported hack, the computers will be seized and the FBI will be the ones looking into the validity of the claim of a hack. Besides just the common sense of such a truth, even fake weekly TV dramas know this fact. jut sayn'"

OK, I think you're a little confused or misinformed about how this works. As someone who worked in IT for over 20 years, I can tell you that this is not a thing.The FBI seizes computers and electronics from people/companies accused of a crime. It DOES NOT seize computers from organizations that claim to have been hacked for a simple reason - doing so would put them out of business for days, weeks, or months.

What they do is take disk images -essentially a photograph of what is on the disks - and use that for forensic investigation into what happened. The physical computer won't tell them anything more than the image will tell them, so why would they need it? If there was no pysical break-in, there's no DNA evidence on the computer...

No "fake weekly TV dramas" here - just reality.

I also stand by my statement that there was never a DNC "server", as Trump is claiming. Individual computers - (physical or cloud-based) networked together do not make a physical server that you can
put your hands on, as Trump is suggesting.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Politico ...Yes Ukraine involvment in '16; Now: debunked LOL - Moneyman/TX on 11/23/19 1:28pm
 Re: Politico ...Yes Ukraine involvment in - MikeC/TX on 11/23/19 7:02pm
 It's clear from your response that you didn't bother to read - Moneyman/TX on 12/24/19 12:45pm
 Re: It - MikeC/TX on 12/26/19 6:53pm
 Read the links I provided, they answer your points directly n/m - Moneyman/TX on 4/11/20 7:50am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.