Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: C
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 1/22/23 6:08pm Msg #82338
How do you know they were Top Secret? Please post a cite confirming this. Everything I've read said that the six documents had "classified markings". If you have inside information, please share it with us. Also, please let me know when the document count gets up to 300, so we have a fair comparison.

The search was consensual - Biden INVITED the DOJ to come in and look, and they spent 13 hours there to come up with 6 documents that dated back to when he was a Senator. There was no search warrant.

I would support getting search warrants for all his properties as soon as Trump is served with search warrants for all HIS properties. I am willing to bet real money that more will be found in Trump's possession than in Biden's.

You keep trying to make this false equivalency between Trump and Biden, drinking the GOP Kool-Ade that says what Biden did was just as bad as what Trump did, if not worse. It's simply MAGA running interference for Trump and projecting his wrongdoing onto Biden, completely ignoring the fact that Trump obstructed the investigation every step of the way for over a year.

Maybe this simple analogy will help you understand:

Biden and Trump walk into a store and they both go shopping.

On Biden's way out, a buzzer sounds - he realizes he has something he forgot to pay for, so he goes back into the store and pays for it.

On Trump's way out, a buzzer sounds - he realizes he has something he forgot to pay for, so he jams it in his pocket, runs to his car, and peels out of the parking lot, leaving a trail of burnt rubber behind him.

See the difference?
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 C'mon man - PaigeTurner on 1/22/23 2:21pm
 Re: C - MikeC/TX on 1/22/23 6:08pm
 Correction here...well, clarification - Linda_H/FL on 1/22/23 10:36pm
 Re: C - PaigeTurner on 1/23/23 10:38am
 Re: C - MikeC/TX on 1/23/23 3:34pm
 Re: C - PaigeTurner on 1/24/23 3:31pm
 Re: C - MikeC/TX on 1/24/23 4:22pm
 Re: C - PaigeTurner on 1/26/23 2:14pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.