Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Remember that migrant caravan from Honduras...
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 1/22/21 10:51pm Msg #77727
I don't use the phrase "fake news" unless it is, in fact, fake.

I never said there wasn't a caravan; what I said was that this happens two or three times every year, and nothing ever comes of it. You're the one who started off by saying that Biden was going to throw the gates open and give them free stuff. Or did you forget that part? I would call that getting worked up.

Please don't try to spin it now and pretend you didn't think there was a real threat. I knew exactly what was going to happen, because every one of these stories turns out the same way. THAT was the only point I tried to make - it had nothing to do with "fake news".
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Remember that migrant caravan from Honduras... - MikeC/TX on 1/22/21 6:56pm
 Re: Remember that migrant caravan from Honduras... - shooterclay on 1/22/21 8:08pm
 Re: Remember that migrant caravan from Honduras... - MikeC/TX on 1/22/21 10:51pm
 Re: Remember that migrant caravan from Honduras... - shooterclay on 1/23/21 9:44pm
 Nothing ever comes of it? History says otherwise - Moneyman/TX on 1/24/21 9:21am
 Re: Nothing ever comes of it? History says otherwise - Luckydog on 1/24/21 10:29am
 Re: Nothing ever comes of it? History says otherwise - shooterclay on 1/28/21 10:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.