Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Sam's Club shortage
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 10/18/21 6:48pm Msg #79558
Went to Sam's Club today to pick up a few items, and it looked like it was a "going out of business" store. No chicken, no chops, no wings, no rotisserie chicken, no turkeys. They did have packages of steaks starting at $45.00 + and some ground beef, stew meat (which I picked up) and discounted ribs. The produce was a little better. Large freezer areas were bare, large refrigeration areas bare. They said the trucks not coming in. Got me thinking, I better start getting while I can and freezing some of it when in bulk. I think if a place as large as Sam's is starting to have issues, the smaller places will soon as well.
Aldi's had smoked Butterball turkeys at $1.99 a lb so have that in my freezer. Considering the skyrocket prices of everything, that seems pretty reasonable. I wonder if we will see the usual, .69 lb for turkeys this year? I may pick up another smoked turkey next visit...
Anyone else starting to see it?

If you need to get presents for Christmas, buy them now. I ordered some toner and an extra drum, just in case for work. I forgot to check out the paper and see how that inventory was over there.
It maybe a gift card Christmas for most this year.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Sam's Club shortage - Luckydog on 10/18/21 6:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.