Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

New AI czar
Posted by  Mike Goodey of CA on 7/13/23 5:05pm Msg #83024
Our new czar for AI is Kamala Harris. Wasn't she the border czar? How did that turn out?
Well she had a round table discussion with labor and civil rights leaders about AI. I'm not sure if she realized that these people were not school children age. She started out explaining that AI is only 2 letters.
Does she think those listening to her are stupid?

According to Sky News Australia, Newsweek, NY Post and others, Kamala mangled her definition of AI. It was reported as a word salad. She has trouble explaining anything she's not been around a lot. She's the second in command of this country. For those of you who questioned why I didn't like her when she was picked as V.P. because she's a woman, need I say more, it's what's lacking upstairs that concerns me and should you.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 New AI czar -  Mike Goodey on 7/13/23 5:05pm
 Re: New AI czar - Lee/AR on 7/14/23 7:35am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.