Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Motorcycle accident yesterday ...
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/26/19 6:11pm Msg #31239
That's bad, I hate seeing that. The worst motorcycle accident I have ever came upon was about 20 years ago in front of my house a few blocks down...he was street racing doing about 85 mph in a 40 mph and an old pick up truck pulled out with it's window open in front of him. That cycle hit the pickup in the side and decapitated himself. His head went rolling off the top of the truck and down the road about 30+ feet from his body which onlookers say was twitching. By the time I got out there, they covered the head and the body. He was just a young kid in his early 20's. So sad and so needless. We do not have a helmet law here in FL, and don't know if he was wearing one. I believe he was and the weight of the helmet just added to the breakage.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Motorcycle accident yesterday ... - Yoli/CA on 6/26/19 11:07am
 correction ... calling 911 ... n/m - Yoli/CA on 6/26/19 4:31pm
 Re: Motorcycle accident yesterday ... - Luckydog on 6/26/19 6:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.