Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Vaccinate or not
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 11/9/21 10:18am Msg #33693
Had a signing yesterday with a gentleman in my town. Very congenial individual. We chit-chatted throughout the signing. He and his siblings were selling the old family home. 93-year-old parents had recently died 4 months apart. Dad was a professional musician and traveled a lot. That love of traveling was inherent in my signer.

My signer is very active in the community and pre-covid frequently participated in gatherings of all sizes. He had a mild case of C-19 in January and was hospitalized for a day. Even after his brush with C-19, he kept refusing to get his vaccine -- not for religious/political/medical reasons. Just didn't want to bother with it. Well ... now that many restrictions have been lifted, he's planning to get back to some normalcy. He wants to travel domestically, to the islands, internationally ..... Turns out many of the places he wants to travel to require vaccination. He got his first vaccine last week and is doing fine. Smile
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Vaccinate or not -  Yoli/CA on 11/9/21 10:18am
 Getting Back to Normal Is Only Possible - Bear900/CA on 11/9/21 10:54am
 Re: Getting Back to Normal Is Only Possible -  JanetK_CA on 11/9/21 5:34pm
 Re: Getting Back to Normal Is Only Possible - HisHughness on 11/10/21 10:06pm
 Nice to hear from you, Hughness. -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/24/21 11:56am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.