John Andrews, Manager of Notary Arlington
I am commissioned by the State of Texas as both a “traditional” notary public and online notary public. Motivated to serve you as one of the very best in the Great State of Texas, I have studied and trained extensively as a notary public, online notary public and notary signing agent. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
My Goal: First earn your trust – then earn your business.
Kindly permit me to share my value system and how that directly benefits you.
In selecting Notary Arlington for your notary and signature service needs, you have my unwavering commitment to deliver professional and ethical service – where and when you need it - at a fair price.
In the very rare event I make an error in my service to you, rest assured that I will take ownership and do what it takes to make things right.
Character · Competence · Connection
- I am commissioned by the State of Texas as a notary public and as an online notary public.
- For your protection, I am bonded as required by the State of Texas.
- I am insured for general business liability, professional liability and errors & omissions.
- I am trained and certified by the National Notary Association and Notary 2 Pro.
- I operate in an ethical manner, following the Notary Code of Conduct.
- As a sole operator, I can provide you with unmatched flexibility and personalization.
- My services are punctual, detailed and accurate.
- I am available to meet you at any place of business that is most convenient to you.
- For emergencies and time sensitive notarizations, I can be available 24/7.
- I value each client, delivering my personal best. You can depend on me.
- I will work hard to earn your trust to become your “go-to” for all your signature service needs.
Background Screened, Bonded and Insured.