Msg #331074

aNY NEW POSITIVE NEWS ON LOAN CLOSERS???? n/m

Reply by BEEJ on 4/9/10 8:27pm
Msg #331075

Sorry about the caps! n/m

Reply by BEEJ on 4/9/10 8:59pm
Msg #331080

Should of checked NR

I accepted an assignment from this company contingent on their NR feedback. After checking NR I immediately called Katie back (within less than 5 minutes) and declined the assignment. I refuse to put myself in a position where I'm questioning whether or not a company is going to pay me.... She indicated that she has 20 people that would give me good references on the company. I asked her to have those notaries post on NR because there isn't any recent activity. She kept saying the only reason why notaries are not getting paid is because they haven't invoiced them. It will be interesting to read other signing agents comments on this one. Question, if you were offered a reasonable fee would you have taken a gable here?

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 4/10/10 5:50am
Msg #331107

Re: Should of checked NR

It's gamble not gable and no I wouldn't take the job. But that's just my opinion. I don't need the acid reflux.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.