Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

PrevNextFirstLastNew MsgSearchThreaded ViewTopics ViewLinear View  Notary Talk Live
Msg #653533

2 replies
where can I get a background check done, not having any luck n/m
By Jayhawk/KS on 10/2/26 2:26pm



Msg #653530

2 replies
Paying for platforms
By Jacob Rodriguez on 10/2/26 1:08pm

Hello
Is it worth paying for Notary Rotary?
Thanks
Jacob

Msg #653523

5 replies
SCAM - BE AWARE
By Laura Fernandez on 9/30/26 9:42pm

Be AWARE!!! The Best Notary - More like.... The WORST Notary. This company is a SCAM. Be aware!!! I have been waiting on payment since June 2026. I have been communicating with this company since June to date, Oct 1st. I have been given the Run Around over and over about why payment has not been made. First I was told they take 3 months to pay, then that the owner is out of the country, then that they started a new billing system and then that I had not filled out the proper documents for payment, which YES I absolutely did. It’s been one thing after another. Not to mention they require you to log into a portal when you leave your home to the signing. Sign in again once you arrive, call them on a zoom to go over the documents before you leave, clock out once you finish and then do some other BS to complete the assignment. It was absolutely ridiculous and much more time consuming than the measly fee that Im fighting for after driving an hour away to help them because no one else would take it. NOW I know why!!! They have people from another country handling these signings for them. Clearly paying them very low fees and difficult to even understand. Which is another hurdle. Please pass this on to other notaries. The Best Notary - NOT!!! More like The WORST Notary!!

Msg #653521

3 replies
Bonehead Move of the Day
By RickG/CA on 9/30/26 4:49pm

So I was re-inking my stamp, I grabbed what I thought was correct color (I use purple and blue) based on the ink stains. I didn’t realize that the blue on the bottle wasn’t the color of ink *in the bottle*. Yep, I didn’t pay attention to the cap color either. Thank you Maglone Insurance Sacramento, CA for having replacement pads on the shelf. Before I put the new one in, what is the best way to clean off the stamp?

Msg #653517

3 replies
Having to ride the borrower about correct document dating
By  Cheryl Elliott on 9/30/26 12:09am

A two hour signing tonight just about took me over the edge. Mr. B could not seem to keep the date straight. Over and over he dated 9/26/2026. Drove me nuts.

I had a day where I finally quit answering my phone and texts, and one loan did not materialize. I'm happy about that.

I'm getting to bed, I've got another rock and roll day tomorrow. Can we possibly date the correct date, 9/30/2026.

My puppy's 5-month birthday is tomorrow. Taking him to the beach later in the day.

Msg #653515

1 replies
Evans Signings
By Candace Evans on 9/28/26 11:53pm

Evans Signings
Over 2000 signings, reverse mortgages , refi's, conventional mortgages and any other kind.
Bay Area And surrounding counties.


Msg #653510

2 replies
snap docs n/m
By Jayhawk/KS on 9/26/26 10:49am



Msg #653505

0 replies
Does anyone need document translation done??
By Vladimir Smolyanskiy on 9/24/26 7:35pm

Hello.

I own a document translation company called Essential Link Linguistics. I would like to know if anyone is interested in working with me and resell my translation services.

(347) 764-2587 Vladimir

Msg #653504

0 replies
Does anyone need document translation done??
By Vladimir Smolyanskiy on 9/24/26 7:35pm

Hello.

I own a document translation company called Essential Link Linguistics. I would like to know if anyone is interested in working with me and resell my translation services.

Msg #653502

2 replies
notary work inquiry through snapdocs--scam??
By Roadie_MD on 9/24/26 12:06pm

I got an email from someone asking about general notary work wanting to do a google meet before meeting in person. Is this a known scam? There are a few red flags and I was just going to ignore it but I hate to turn away work.

Msg #653498

2 replies
ZigSig aka MyZigSig
By  ideas/GA on 9/23/26 4:15pm

Must pay for a subscription Basic 5.00 Monthly

Msg #653497

0 replies
Closed Signing Company
By IDEAS Notary Solutions, LLC - Administration on 9/23/26 2:40pm

Nationwide Debt Direct, LLC
1.04 Google reviews
Corporate office in Plano, Texas

Permanently closed

Msg #653495

1 replies
OS National, LLC
By  ideas/GA on 9/23/26 12:15pm

Called to OS National, specifically use an Attorney Firm or Firm(s) in Georgia due to no RON is allowed in the state, and the Attorney firms usually have a notary on staff or use one of the signing companies IE Snapdocs, Signing Orders for mileage proximity if one is not available. Not able to sign on their platform for signings.

Msg #653493

0 replies
A Keen Signature Services, LLC
By ideas/GA on 9/23/26 11:46am

Industry archives indicate this specific entity faced inactive listing markers or historical closure notices on notary networks dating back to 2008, though local aggregate profiles occasionally mirror legacy data.

Msg #653488

3 replies
xerographic paper
By obbie on 9/22/26 12:34pm

Has anyone used this before? Is it compatible with laser printers?

Msg #653484

1 replies
E&O Insurance
By Sue on 9/21/26 11:32am

Good afternoon all,

Does anyone know if an E&O policy in one jurisdiction covers the notary if he/she is commissioned in more than one state? I am a VA notary who also is commissioned in DC. I have always purchased my E&O policy based on VA as that is where I live. Wondered if perhaps I should also be purchasing a separate policy for DC. Thanks!

Msg #653466

9 replies
C2C & Successful Signings
By Jacob Rodriguez on 9/18/26 7:18pm

Hello
I’m about six months into trying to make this a full-time notary/loan signing business. I’m currently on my second commission and have completed around 250 signings this year.
One of the biggest challenges I’ve run into has been getting paid on time by signing services.
With Coast2Coast, I’ve repeatedly had situations where they owed me 8–15 completed signings. In several cases, I’ve had to make multiple follow-up calls and emails before receiving payment. Once I finally reach someone by phone, a check is typically issued within 3–5 days after my last follow-up.
I’m currently dealing with a similar issue with Successful Signings. They owe me for 10 completed signings from June 29 through July 13, and all of them are now past their Net 60 payment terms. I followed up on all 10 today by phone and email but have not been able to get a response or payment update.
I’m getting frustrated because I’m trying to run this as a legitimate full-time business, and constantly having to chase down payments makes managing cash flow extremely difficult.
For those of you who have been doing this longer:
What do you do when a signing service goes past Net 60 and stops responding to calls and emails?
Do you send a formal demand for payment? Stop accepting new assignments? Escalate to someone in management/accounting? Is there a particular process you recommend?
I’d really appreciate hearing how other experienced notaries handle this situation. I’m trying to establish good business practices early rather than continuing to chase payments every month.
Thank you!

Msg #653461

5 replies
well this is the first I have heard this
By  canotaryhere on 9/18/26 2:43pm

Yesterday at UPS, the notary there told me her boss just took her test to renew her commission. She claims she took it online. So we don't need to do the test in person with proctors?

Msg #653453

16 replies
Attorney request for line items.
By Susan/CA on 9/18/26 1:13pm

Okay in 26 years this is only the 3rd time I have had a request for a line item. It is for general notary work. A family who signed an agreement are now in a lawsuit against each other. Long story short, since there are 4 or 5 signers (please don't get crazy on me) on a page in my journal who signed the same document listed one after the other. Do you think it would be okay to copy say 4 line items and send them together or should I do each one separately? I know it states, "a line item." can be sent per any member of the publics request. I have done line items before but not with so many people. Go ahead and take my head off...it is just a thought. It is such a pain in the rear. I think I know what your all (seasoned notaries) are going to say but I want to hear otherwise.

Msg #653451

4 replies
Fix my long standing Adobe mixed size paper problem n/m
By Mills Mobile Notary Service on 9/18/26 11:19am



PrevNextFirstLastNew MsgSearchThreaded ViewTopics ViewLinear View  Notary Talk Live

 
Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  
 
Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2026, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.