Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

PrevNextFirstLastNew MsgSearchThreaded ViewTopics ViewLinear View  Notary Talk Live
Msg #648484

0 replies
merrittsbcinc.com
By Rebecca Morse on 5/22/24 8:09pm

Has anybody worked for this company Marrittservices Inc.?
I did a signing for them on February 21. I received a paycheck for the services on May 12 deposited it on May 20 and it bounced on May 22 and now I’ve been unable to get a hold of them and I’m trying to find out what My next course of action is what I can legally do. Does anybody know?

Msg #648481

3 replies
Notary at center of Elvis's Graceland Court action.
By Mills Mobile Notary Service on 5/22/24 4:22pm

The grand daughter of Elvis Presley went to court to stop an government sale of Graceland (and won)

The gist is that an LLC claims that Lisa Maria took a 3.8 million mortgage loan from them on Graceland and didn't pay them back.

The grand daughter claim it is all a fraud, the LLC doesn't really exist, the documents were forged. And the notary that Notarized the documents never met Lisa Maria and she claims her signature was forged. I hope her journal is in good order.

I suspect this will end quickly. Also there should a bank records on both ends of the 3.8 Million transfer, if it really happened.

This will be in the news for a while, so stay tuned. Also, the LLC never showed up in court to contest the sale stoppage request so that is another red flag for fraud.

Msg #648480

0 replies
We must now factor in the new CLEAN AIR TAX $.50 A GALLON
By  Cheryl Elliott on 5/22/24 10:57am

Well, a lot of notaries must factor in this new California CLEAN AIR TAX at 50 cents a gallon.

For me, it means the fee I request must factor in this additional cost of my business. I won't be driving to Cambria for $^&# and giggles, that's for sure!

Msg #648476

1 replies
Another new SS--Go Green Notary Services thru SD
By Lee/AR on 5/21/24 7:15pm

Has a website started this year, but most pages go to SD. 877 #, Orlando, FL
$35. 2 pages, scanback.

Msg #648475

1 replies
One more LSS notary to signing service thru Notary Dash
By Lee/AR on 5/21/24 3:57pm

ELH Document Services, Iron Mountain, MI...with a FB page where he states he paid everyone this month & a parked on GoDaddy website. Offered $75 w/scans for way too far.

Msg #648466

5 replies
Mortgage Closings, Inc., Owosso, MI G/B/U?
By Lee/AR on 5/21/24 9:09am

Anyone with more recent experience? Last SC rating 12/2020 - 4*, BUT previous 3/2020 rating of 1* was due to low fee offered. Nothing pertinent in a search. Today's SD offer way too low for distance involved.

Msg #648463

2 replies
Right hand services?
By Mike Goodey on 5/20/24 2:33pm

They sent me a text for a signing today, last minute, with scan backs. Didn't find anything in Signing Central. Anyone ever heard of them?

Msg #648461

1 replies
One less notary service requirement ...
By  Yoli/CA on 5/19/24 1:18pm

While doing all this today online requesting my daughter's birth certificate:

Formerly in Alameda County in California, if someone other than the principal was applying for a certified copy of birth certificate by mail/Fedex, that application had to be notarized. No more.

Now, after paying for that application, I was given the option to e-verify and thereby speed up the process. I just went that route. Had to fill in my social security number, date of birth and answer 3 multiple-choice questions to verify my identity. Immediately after completing that e-verification, I received an email with the following:

"IDENTITY VERIFIED ONLINE
Your Electronic Identity Verification is successfully completed in place of Notarized Authorization Statement.
Attached is a copy of your electronically signed sworn statement(s).

Your order is now ready to be processed by our staff. You will receive notification once the order is ready for shipping."

The process was so simple and so convenient. Extremely easy to eliminate one more notarial service. Frown Mea Culpa

Msg #648450

7 replies
Superlative Signings. MD G/B/U??
By Lee/AR on 5/18/24 11:18am

Received solicitation. Nothing in SC or a search. Think they use Notary Dash Frown
3 years in biz. Say they only use Fulltime notaries--horsefeathers. How would they know?

Msg #648444

5 replies
Anyone done business with Amayzing Notary Signing Service?
By  Teresa/FL on 5/17/24 11:53am

Located at:
16781 Chagrin Blvd.
Shaker Heights, OH 44120
216-406-7719

I accepted a seller signing for an Ohio property and it was a smooth transaction.
They use NotaryDash for scheduling.
I will enter feedback in Signing Central once payment is received.

Msg #648433

4 replies
Field Choice
By Susan/CA on 5/15/24 9:07am

I do not even remember the last time I was contacted by Field Choice to do a signing. I am assuming their fees hit rock bottom. I am just curious if anyone has heard from them and if they are now a low ball company?

Msg #648423

9 replies
MC just took a huge nosedive with their fees
By  Cheryl Elliott on 5/14/24 5:01pm

$40 for heloc docs, scan backs required

$65 for refinance, scan backs required

Glad I have two commercial loans instead, no scan backs, $200 each file, plug and play.

Msg #648420

5 replies
When will the information on this website be updated?
By  Tammy Stephens on 5/14/24 2:15pm

Notary Rotary has been around for some time now, however, I'm not confident we should be using some of the information on here; it doesn't seem as if anyone is managing this site, Am I wrong? Is anyone managing this site and making updates on the information here?

Msg #648412

2 replies
The Doc Signers--G/B/U? Most recent review in SC from 3/2022
By Lee/AR on 5/10/24 11:08pm

4 1/2 stars back then. With the low offer I got today, I'd give 'em 1 star.

Msg #648409

7 replies
Notary Stamp
By  walthtz on 5/10/24 1:27pm

Hi.
Anyone know where I can purchase a "VISION CLARITY" stamp?
it used be available here, but no more.
This stamps has a very small footprint & its great for those small places.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Walt

Msg #648399

3 replies
A job opportunity
By Mike Goodey on 5/6/24 6:49pm

Got a text at 12:30 today for a sining in Chino Hills at 2pm. The message 'Good Afternoon Mike! This is Ashley from "". I was hoping you were available today @2pm to do a loan Purchase at location: ...Wandering Ridge Way Chino Hills 91709.Thanks!"
So instead of just saying "Yes" I replied "Depending on fee, number of pages and notarizations." Still waiting for response....lol

Msg #648394

3 replies
Noble Notary Orange Park, FL
By  Cheryl Elliott on 5/6/24 4:35pm

Any one heard of this company?

Msg #648391

0 replies
Some Linkyo toners back on Amazon n/m
By  Yoli/CA on 5/6/24 12:08pm

Msg #648389

2 replies
Smartest Closings, LLC Overland Park, KS g/b/u?
By Lee/AR on 5/6/24 9:40am

Supposedly over 1000 jobs on SD, so somebody must know something. Nothing in SC or search. Google shows a site 'parked on GoDaddy'.

Msg #648380

5 replies
Got hit with two opportunities to spend $$ for training
By  Cheryl Elliott on 5/5/24 3:22pm

and directory subscription at a deep discount.

It's that time of open season on notaries to line the pockets of other notaries (barely seasoned) whose bank accounts need infusion of cash.

Sigh! Unsubscribe.

What I would like to know is why notaries with 20 plus years' experience need to spend money on your genX notary training for bird seed fees! Meanwhile, you want to know who we work for by giving references, and to cut our teeth on your idiotic training modules.

PrevNextFirstLastNew MsgSearchThreaded ViewTopics ViewLinear View  Notary Talk Live

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.