Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: This song has no title - exasperated ranting
Posted by  LkArrowhd/CA of CA on 5/14/06 10:26am Msg #119782
I'm curious as to why one bothers reading all the boards if only to begin the rant that appears to disturb them. It appears they carefully choose their words and the stance is unclear at least to me. I recently read an article on another board that was deleted from this one, regarding the number of mistakes notaries make that they never hear about, I think it suggested 1 out of every 10 signings had flaws, the notary simply doesn't hear about them, the LO, lender makes a decision to let it slide due to time, etc., etc., etc.
I wish this article had included the countless mistakes made in the documentation the notary gets, we are not perfect, no one is, I think most, do the best we can.
The world is not perfect nor are the people in it, everyone deserves a chance even the (NOT MY WORDS-guppies of notaries) I for one have seldom offered advise on this or any board but have certainly listened and learned from those who have chosen to offer their advise and opinions, for the asking. It is entirely up to those who chose to ask for advise as to whether they take the advise as the gospel. There are many roles in life where the rules are often bent, I'm not saying this is right but this is the real world and things aren't perfect, I'm not, and in fact no one I know is. We learn every day of our life.....
It is indeed the American way and to each his or her own, they can run their business any way they see fit. None of us are GOD.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 This song has no title - exasperated ranting -  ReneeK_MI on 5/14/06 5:44am
 Renee, Not All $50 Guppies will become Experienced SA's -  Kelly M Robertson on 5/14/06 9:12am
 Re: Renee, Not All $50 Guppies will become Experienced SA's -  BrendaTx on 5/14/06 9:22am
 Re: This song has no title - exasperated ranting -  LkArrowhd/CA on 5/14/06 10:26am
 Re: TYPOS TYPOS TYPOS - That should have been advice n/m -  LkArrowhd/CA on 5/14/06 11:37am
 Re: This song has no title - **None of us are GOD.** -  BrendaTx on 5/14/06 5:00pm
 Not unclear at all -  TitleGalCA on 5/14/06 11:10am
 Re: Not unclear at all -  ReneeK_MI on 5/14/06 12:20pm
 Re: Oh my mistake, I was told the article had been deleted -  LkArrowhd/CA on 5/14/06 1:40pm
 Re: Oh my mistake, Just Curious... -  BrendaTx on 5/14/06 5:00pm
 Re: Oh my mistake, Just Curious... -  LkArrowhd/CA on 5/14/06 5:24pm
 Re: Oh my mistake, Just Curious...gotcha n/m -  BrendaTx on 5/14/06 5:51pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.