Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

You Would Be ANNOYED?!!!
Posted by Dennis D Broadbooks of MO on 5/27/04 8:44pm Msg #2410
Talk about misplaced priorities! Let's see if we can sum them up. It's perfectly OK for you to totally trash someone else's loan, potentially costing them thousands of dollars...but YOU are going to be ANNOYED if someone tries to SELL you something. I'm still of the opinion you're not being totally above board with us, Brian. There isn't a one of your postings that make a bit of sense. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this has been one big charade on your part. It's either that or you don't have an ounce of common sense in your body. It's got to be one or the other & I'm banking on the former.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 To solicit or not solicit is the question!!!!!!!!!! - Anonymous on 5/27/04 9:01am
 Re: To solicit or not solicit is the question!!!!!!!!!! - Lawrence Goodwin on 5/27/04 11:58am
 Re: To solicit or not solicit is the question!!!!!!!!!! - Anonymous on 5/27/04 12:22pm
 Re: To solicit or not solicit is the question!!!!!!!!!! - Lawrence Goodwin on 5/27/04 12:52pm
 Re: To solicit or not solicit is the question!!!!!!!!!! - Anonymous on 5/27/04 1:30pm
 Re: To solicit or not solicit is the question!!!!!!!!!! - Lawrence Goodwin on 5/27/04 2:04pm
 Re: To solicit or not solicit is the question!!!!!!!!!! - Anonymous on 5/27/04 2:26pm
 Re: To solicit or not solicit is the question!!!!!!!!!! - BrianLA on 5/27/04 5:45pm
 You Would Be ANNOYED?!!! - Dennis D Broadbooks on 5/27/04 8:44pm
 Re: You Would Be ANNOYED?!!! - Brian Lynch on 5/27/04 10:58pm
 Actually, It Does Make Sense... - Dennis D Broadbooks on 5/27/04 11:21pm
 Re: To solicit or not solicit is the question!!!!!!!!!! -  Donna McGee on 5/27/04 7:02pm
 Re: To solicit or not solicit is the question!!!!!!!!!! - CA_Notary on 5/27/04 11:20pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.