Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: HP printer all in one power failure problem
Posted by Jayhawk/KS of KS on 7/27/11 10:55am Msg #391556
Thanks for the suggestions. It has always been plugged into a protected grounded surge protector. Yes, it is firmly plugged in. I checked that also. The strange thing is, I got an update from HP to download something for the printer on my laptop, came up on the screen. I did the update. The update finished, except at the end, it stalled. After over 2 hours, I gave up and went to bed. The next day my printer did a few pages of something, then when I went to use it again, it has this flashing camera issue. It's like it's just dead in the water.

The kicker is I just ordered 6 cartridges from Overstock for it, and they arrived yesterday. That will really stink if they won't let me return them!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 HP printer all in one power failure problem - Jayhawk/KS on 7/26/11 1:34pm
 Re: HP printer all in one power failure problem -  Ernest__CT on 7/27/11 2:13am
 Re: HP printer all in one power failure problem - Jayhawk/KS on 7/27/11 10:55am
 Re: HP printer all in one power failure problem -  JanetK_CA on 7/27/11 4:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.