Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Thank you Barbara Linker!
Posted by  101livescan of CA on 7/31/11 2:46am Msg #392126
An extraordinary day for me as well! Thanks to you, Barb, for all the excellent preparation and coordination for a very organized event and great keynote speaker. The venue was perfect! What a fabulous view and ambiance. I just arrived in Ojai, put on my jammies and hitting the hay at my bro's house. Just had to get on NR to let you know how much fun I had and how wonderful it was to finally meet all of you 1:1....now there is this great little hotel in the middle of nowhere completely perfect for a Central Coast Notary meeting, and October is grape harvest, weather will be much cooler, Indian summer.

I learned a lot from all of you, and hope my information was helpful to all, I'm constantly reengineering myself for all the hairpin turns this industry doles out. This next week is more for me and getting to procrastinated projects. Monthend in July just about killed me this past two weeks. I'm slowing up to catch up this week and spending a little time in the vineyard.

BTW, the two gift baskets were much appreciated by my 86 year old god mother and 96 year old Nanny from England in San Diego. They were so perfect. At their ages, they love chocolate and a bit of wine.

Until we meet again, happy trails!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Thank you Barbara Linker! - MaggieMae_CA on 7/30/11 8:40pm
 Re: Thank you Barbara Linker! -  Carol Graff on 7/30/11 9:09pm
 Re: Thank you Barbara Linker! -  Marian_in_CA on 7/30/11 9:22pm
 Re: Thank you Barbara Linker! -  LKT/CA on 7/30/11 9:56pm
 Re: Thank you Barbara Linker! -  JanetK_CA on 7/30/11 10:14pm
 Photos of SoCal Notary Networking Event... -  BarbaraL_CA on 7/30/11 10:35pm
 So sorry I missed it! -  Shoshana/AZ on 7/30/11 10:55pm
 Barbara and other organizers: -  BrendaTx on 7/31/11 12:55am
 Also, to those who attended the meeting and was involved -  BrendaTx on 7/31/11 12:59am
 Re: Thank you Barbara Linker! -  101livescan on 7/31/11 2:46am
 Re: Thank you Barbara Linker! -  Linda Spanski on 7/31/11 1:34pm
 Re: Thank you Barbara Linker! - DPazCA on 8/1/11 2:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.