Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: newly certified signing agent
Posted by  Ninna Mantooth-Lopez of LA on 12/23/03 7:14pm Msg #480
Joseph... unless you are completely confident in your abilities and have a good background in this industry, I wouldn't count on this as a full-time income, unless you have another source of income outside of this. I do this full-time as well, but I also have 18 years in the escrow and title industry and over the course of the 18 years I've performed 1000's of loan document signings. Companies are going to be more apt to use you if you have experience behind your certification. In fact, every company I work for wanted to know initially my experience before they hired me... they didn't even ask whether or not I was certified. On the other-hand, if your area is not saturated with signing agents, you may get lucky. Just my opinion... but I would suggest you try it on a part-time basis first before considering it full-time. Good luck to you.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 newly certified signing agent - Joseph Miller on 12/23/03 2:05pm
 Re: newly certified signing agent -  Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 12/23/03 7:14pm
 Re: newly certified signing agent - Barbs_MO on 12/27/03 5:10pm
 Re: newly certified signing agent - joejm on 12/28/03 10:14pm
 Re: newly certified signing agent -  Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 12/30/03 4:13pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.