Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Not saying, naming, titling just sharing my first contact..
Posted by  Notarysigner of CA on 10/20/13 4:41pm Msg #488877
THIS is an email I received from someone I've only worked for once in the last twelve months.

" We are reaching out to you because you are one of our notaries we have worked with previously. A few major title companies are now requiring all notaries they work directly with and all notaries we contract with for their signings to have a Background Check from the National Notary Association. (MUST be by the National Notary Association ONLY)

Fidelity National Title and its sister companies are requiring all notaries contracted through us to have a current NNA background check certificate

IF WE DON’T GET THIS FROM YOU IN A TIMELY MANNER, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CALL YOU FOR SIGNINGS WITH THOSE MAJOR TITLE COMPANIES.

Please forward a current NNA(National Notary Association) background check certificate immediately. If you do not have this certificate, please contact the NNA immediately to obtain one.

This is effective immediately. Please scan to jessie@bbserv.com or fax to 877-207-0943. SCANNING & EMAILING IS PREFERABLE!!!!

We appreciate you expediting this process as this is effective immediately. We do not want this requirement to affect any signings we can give you. We are truly sorry for this requirement, although it is coming from the big title companies.

You will also have to provide us with E & O Insurance, Notary Bond, W-9 and copy of your commission.

If we do not receive the above items we will not be able to use you on Title company closings.

Thank you

Jessie Bullis
Cell: (661) 816-1741
Bullis Business Services
BBServ
Nationwide Mobile Notary
Signing Service
www.BullisBusinessServices.com
www.bbserv.com
Phone: (877) 207-0942
Fax: (877) 207-0
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Not saying, naming, titling just sharing my first contact.. -  Notarysigner on 10/20/13 4:41pm
 And we had gone TWO whole days without mentioning BGC....... n/m -  Jack/AL on 10/20/13 8:17pm
 So what's your point? n/m -  Notarysigner on 10/21/13 12:41am
 I see a pattern here - ToniK on 10/21/13 10:00am
 Re: I see a pattern here -  Notarysigner on 10/21/13 10:33am
 My first notification of this came directly from Fidelity - ananotary on 10/21/13 12:40pm
 Re: My first notification of this came directly from Fidelity -  101livescan on 10/21/13 1:02pm
 Re: Fidelity, FirstAM AND LSI! got the same email from all 3 n/m - Pamela/CA on 10/21/13 7:05pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.