Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Pacific Document Signing Inc -- Whoda thunk?
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 9/22/14 4:39pm Msg #515769
If I remember correctly, this company is his "father-in-laws" or one of his "in-laws".

After I reviewed the SC ratings, I had to laugh. My last "updated" comment was in 2010, which removed my previous comment. I remembered what that original comment was because it was the very first comment in SC about them.

They called me within 24 hrs after I told Paul that either he was going to pay me what he owed, including late fees, or I would be more than happy to make letting as many TC/Lending companies I could know how he conducted business my new Hobby. He quickly paid in full by PayPal.

The reason I remembered the very first comment I left for them is because they called me from one of Paul's office lines; they tried to claim that they did not have anything to do with his company. I let everyone know who owned the phone line that was used to call me for "their" company. That comment was left for them in 2007.

It appears that I am on some kind of 3-4 year rotation listing for them to attempt to contract my services. ROTFLMAO!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Pacific Document Signing Inc -- Whoda thunk? - Moneyman/TX on 9/22/14 3:11pm
 Re: Pacific Document Signing Inc -- Whoda thunk? - Moneyman/TX on 9/22/14 3:21pm
 Re: Pacific Document Signing Inc -- Whoda thunk? -  Notarysigner on 9/22/14 3:41pm
 Re: Pacific Document Signing Inc -- Whoda thunk? - Moneyman/TX on 9/22/14 4:39pm
 We're having an impact! Keep up the good work, all! :>) n/m -  JanetK_CA on 9/22/14 3:47pm
 BRAVO MONEYMAN BRAVO! -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/22/14 9:59pm
 Thank you Cheryl. n/m - Moneyman/TX on 9/25/14 3:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.