Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

They went that a way...
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 10/23/14 7:15am Msg #517790
Ever read the book by Malcolm Forbes about famous movie stars and how they passed away? I liked that book, gave the true story about their lives, substance and alcohol abuse (stardom comes with a heavy price). Then there was a book about the children of these stars, who went that a way...

I received an email yesterday from a company I've done some work for informing me they will not be sending email blasts to notaries in my area for potential assignments.

There's another one, they went that a way...cuz all the cattle calling companies now go into my spam.

Cie la vie!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 They went that a way... -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/23/14 7:15am
 Meant to say "THEY WILL BE SENDING EMAIL BLASTS" -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/23/14 7:36am
 Hear, hear! n/m - HrdwrkrVA on 10/23/14 10:45am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.