Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Not one of three packages was correct yesterday
Posted by  jojo_MN of MN on 1/28/15 1:07pm Msg #523280
I hear you. Both of mine were wrong also. The first one had his name not matching the Deed of Title or the records with the county. The company stated to just sign them anyway the way they are printed.

The second one didn't have the wife's name on any of the documents even though she is on title. Was told to just add her name to legals etc,; which is what I was going to do, but wanted verification so I wouldn't be charged with UPL. After the closing, I was looking thru the closing instructions and it was clearly listed for the processor to type in the wife's name on the legals.

Almost every one of my closings in the last month had errors such as this. Also, loan officers telling the borrowers there are no closing costs, when it is very obvious when their loan goes up by $9,000+ more which is not because of escrow, payoffs etc. Of course I never say anything because it is illegal. So much reminds me of 2005-2008. :-(

Quite a few fixed rates being changed to 5 year adjustable rates. Saving the borrowers a whopping .5% right now. SMH After all is said and done, they are saving $50 a month, adding a few years to their mortgage and in five years it will adjust.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Not one of three packages was correct yesterday -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/28/15 8:19am
 Re: Not one of three packages was correct yesterday -  jojo_MN on 1/28/15 1:07pm
 hysterical info from highend client -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/28/15 5:57pm
 Re: hysterical info from highend client -  ikando on 1/29/15 9:02am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.