Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Update on new Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 9/3/15 1:17pm Msg #537383
At first I found it awkward to hold, since it is so slim and a little longer (5.3") to hold in my hand. I have to adjust it to get to all the functions on the screen.

The best features of this phone!

It's fast, lightening speed.

It is the fitness applications I'm truly enjoying, such as S Health where it tracks my footsteps and physical activity levels. BPM, o2 saturation and stress level.

The Note feature is awesome. I am able to speak into the phone and my voice is recorded in text so that my mother can read what I am saying. She is stone deaf, and it certainly does take the stress out of communicating with each other.

Other than this major highlight, the phone itself has a colorful, large screen, a fast processor for gaming and browsing (when I have time) and a touch-sensitive stylus for writing and drawing, and an excellent camera for field inspections.

At first, I thought I might have to take it back and get the Samsung Note 6, but I think I'm happy with my new acquisition.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Update on new Samsung Galaxy Note 5 -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/3/15 1:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.