Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

re: ASAP Pro
Posted by bobbinc of NC on 3/28/16 11:22am Msg #548583
It appears I am calling them "too much" to inquire about payment and they started hanging up on me and now they have blocked my number!! I have been totally professional when I call to ask to speak to their accounting department, Jacklyn Pine. They tell me to hold and then hang up on me. I searched everywhere for an alternate number and got through to a really nice guy named David, who promised 1) he would not hang up on me 2) the accounting department would call me and 3) he would follow up with me in 30 minutes to see if they called and if not, notify the owner, Lisa. Well, it's been an hour and I have not heard a word. I filed a complaint with the BBB of Ft. Worth and gave them a negative customer review on the BBB website. http://www.bbb.org/fort-worth
I hope everyone will do the same and YES, I learned my lesson to check first!! I plan to print out a list of "NO" companies to take with me on the road!!

It's funny because I am originally from that area and know Southlake quite well! Next time I am in town, I might just have to drop in and pay them a visit!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 ASAP Pro - bobbinc on 3/16/16 8:22am
 Re: ASAP Pro -  Frances Kany on 3/16/16 8:25am
 Re: ASAP Pro - Luckydog on 3/16/16 10:05am
 Ditto to above comments. Signing Central is your best -  MW/VA on 3/16/16 10:23am
 Re: ASAP Pro -  Doris_CO on 3/16/16 11:59am
 Re: ASAP Pro -  Robert522TX on 3/16/16 7:53pm
 re: ASAP Pro - bobbinc on 3/28/16 11:22am
 Re: ASAP Pro - bobbinc on 3/28/16 12:00pm
 Re: ASAP Pro - SteveS/CA on 3/28/16 3:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.