Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: You need to call a Man...
Posted by LKT/CA of CA on 5/4/16 7:49pm Msg #551244
<<<Well I expedited a loan for a Federal Marshal that had been assigned there for 6 years. He seemed to have a different opinion than you. >>>

Joe, a Federal Marshall's job isn't to knock on someone's door to tell them their kid left his/her bicycle on the neighbor's lawn. They're tasked with capturing fugitives and serving arrest warrants. In other words, they're after very bad people. Very bad people are in bad parts of town. Thus, that's what FMs deal with and THAT can be their impression of any other city - just the bad that they see.

In the nice parts of town, the citizens behave...that's why it's nice and there'd be no reason for this or any other Federal Marshal to be in the nice parts of Compton. So, based on this FM's experience with the bad part of town, he's stereotyped the entire city that way. No way do I believe any city - even Chicago - is ALL bad.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 You need to call a Man... - Joe Ewing on 5/4/16 4:03pm
 Good one, Joe. I'm sure Carmen appreciated your -  MW/VA on 5/4/16 4:07pm
 Re: You need to call a Man... - LKT/CA on 5/4/16 4:39pm
 Re: You need to call a Man... - Joe Ewing on 5/4/16 5:34pm
 You need to call a Man..... - notarydi/CA on 5/4/16 6:08pm
 Re: You need to call a Man... - LKT/CA on 5/4/16 7:49pm
 knowing your limits and your territory is critical -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/4/16 6:41pm
 Re: knowing your limits and your territory is critical - SteveS/CA on 5/4/16 7:06pm
 Re: You need to call a Man... - Carmen/123 on 5/4/16 7:08pm
 It wasn't a loan officer. It was BSL financial and it was - ananotary on 5/5/16 1:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.