Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Update
Posted by Belinda/CA of CA on 6/26/16 11:05am Msg #555207
When she offered the job to take place the next morning she said docs were ready and she could shoot them right over. She thought I was a bit high on fee and tried to get me down. I came down $10 and she was happy. She was going to send me the confirmation and docs a.s.a.p. as it was close to end of day.

A little while later she called back and said they said docs were not going to be ready in time and cancelled. I asked her to send me an email so I would have her email address so I could send her my areas of service for future reference. While telling her that it occurred to me about the docs and when I told her she had said, "Docs were ready and she was going to shoot them over" she hung up on me. Real class. Believe it, she knew she was going to shop me when she talked me into the job and got on my calendar just in case she couldn't find someone else.

She got on my schedule for her convenience and shopped me. This is classless trash behavior from someone who is expecting professional behavior from those they hire but are unprofessional themselves.

Instances like this are exactly why people are notaries on this board and an SS at the same time. They know the SS cannot be listed and they can get away with mistreating people without getting rated. Guess they forget about SEARCH.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Who is Choice Notaries? - Belinda/CA on 6/24/16 6:39pm
 Getting so many calls lately from co's never heard of. n/m - Belinda/CA on 6/24/16 6:40pm
 So many new companies trying to break into - Alz on 6/24/16 9:27pm
 Those so-called new co's could be prev. non-paying co's. n/m - rolomia on 6/24/16 11:22pm
 That is what I am concerned about. n/m - Belinda/CA on 6/24/16 11:52pm
 Re: Who is Choice Notaries? - Belinda/CA on 6/24/16 11:53pm
 Oh, and - Belinda/CA on 6/24/16 11:56pm
 Alisha Walker owns Choice, she is an LLC, works from home -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/25/16 7:41am
 Yes, I've worked for them several times now & they're great. -  MW/VA on 6/25/16 7:47am
 Update - Belinda/CA on 6/26/16 11:05am
 Re: Update - Belinda/CA on 6/26/16 9:26pm
 Unpleasant. Of course, it does happen ometimes though and -  Christine/OK on 6/27/16 5:09am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.