Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: What to do...
Posted by SteveS/CA of CA on 7/29/16 10:14pm Msg #557096
If I were faced with that situation I'd see how many pages total were in the docs I needed to print and make a decision whether the fee I agreed to could be reasonably covered by the amount of paperwork and signatures involved. You could print the docs and try to reach your hiring company early in the morning and tell them "no go" unless they raise the fee for the extra property. Either way, it's a sticky situation, but you have to decide whether that's a company that you value as a client and if it's worth "taking one for the team", if necessary, this one time to retain their business. Or maybe they will be reasonable and pay you more. It's your call.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What to do... - vanot99 on 7/29/16 10:02pm
 Re: What to do... - vanot99 on 7/29/16 10:11pm
 Re: What to do... - SteveS/CA on 7/29/16 10:14pm
 Re: What to do... - SteveS/CA on 7/29/16 10:14pm
 Re: What to do... -  JanetK_CA on 7/29/16 10:40pm
 That's great Van! My response to the SSs & experience in -  Christine/OK on 7/30/16 3:56am
 Re: That's great Van! - SteveS/CA on 7/30/16 9:56am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.