Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Link was used as example of a real profile..
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 2/13/17 11:41pm Msg #569926
I agree with Marilynn and Yoli. The ratings are very subjective to begin with and everyone has their own standards. Plus, who knows what kind of math or algorithm is used to come up with the overall rating. So reading the comments is critical, IMO.

I think it's also important to take it at least one more step and do a search for additional comments in the forum itself. There's only so much we can communicate in the one short line we're allowed in SC. Others recommend also doing a Google search on them, which I think is a great idea. However, I don't put much stock in a pretty, well done website. Too easy to do. But if I find misspellings, or other things that look sloppy, for example, that could be a reflection of how they operate in other areas.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Curiosity question... -  bfd110_IN on 2/13/17 7:34am
 Many of us read the comments instead of just relying on the -  MW/VA on 2/13/17 7:36am
 Re: Curiosity question... -  Yoli/CA on 2/13/17 9:59am
 Link was used as example of a real profile.. -  bfd110_IN on 2/13/17 10:43am
 Re: Link was used as example of a real profile.. -  JanetK_CA on 2/13/17 11:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.