Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Some folks here have made a living and have adjusted
Posted by  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services of IL on 2/14/17 8:39am Msg #569946
to those $70-$90 refi's. Yes, they take on more closings to adjust the loss, but its what they have to do to make it in this business.

One particular member, of which is I admire and respect, makes more money than I can ever imagine; organized and has loyal clients that send work directly w/out even asking, because they know the job will get done correctly.

For those of us, that are not privileged to live in places like CA where EO call directly for work, the above is what nsa's now have to do make it in this business.

I would kindly ask that you spare us the constant reminders of these low ballers and giving them free advertising every single time you do. Then topping off your posts with something about you, consistently about you? Stop already.

We all have to adjust now more than ever or get out of the business altogether.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Daily Deals~NOT! -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/13/17 6:26pm
 Re: Daily Deals~NOT! - Penguin/NV on 2/13/17 6:54pm
 another scheduler just called~we negotiated up -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/13/17 7:03pm
 Re: another scheduler just called~we negotiated up - SteveS/CA on 2/14/17 12:56am
 Re: another scheduler just called~we negotiated up -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/14/17 7:08am
 Re: Daily Deals~NOT! - NVLSlady/VA on 2/13/17 7:54pm
 It's a travesty that ANY work is going to these cos. ;-( n/m -  MW/VA on 2/14/17 8:07am
 They are apparently marketing to these title companies -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/14/17 8:10am
 Some folks here have made a living and have adjusted -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/14/17 8:39am
 Also an adjustment in mindset . . . - NVLSlady/VA on 2/14/17 9:28am
 Been re-engineering my biz for years, as have others -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/14/17 9:40am
 Re: Also an adjustment in mindset . . . -  JanetK_CA on 2/14/17 4:02pm
 Re: Also an adjustment in mindset . . . - SteveS/CA on 2/14/17 5:44pm
 Re: Also an adjustment in mindset . . . - NVLSlady/VA on 2/14/17 7:52pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.