Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Another phishing expedition ... CAUTION
Posted by DMOH of OH on 2/22/17 6:23pm Msg #570575
Yes I have received these before. If I'm not expecting it, I don't open it, period. If you look at the sender's email address it often does not resemble an email address that would come from one of my clients, at least the emails I have received. Tricky, tricky...these scammers are getting slick, you really have to be on your toes to avoid being taken! My husband is in IT so he has drilled it into me to never open anything that doesn't look right, and between the bad spelling and lack of punctuation, the messages in the emails definitely don't look right!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Another phishing expedition ... CAUTION -  Yoli/CA on 2/22/17 12:14pm
 Re: Another phishing expedition ... CAUTION -  sueharke on 2/22/17 12:19pm
 Yes, I received the same one this morning and did not open n/m - SC/CA on 2/22/17 12:21pm
 I've gotten a couple of those & it usually indicates the -  MW/VA on 2/22/17 1:52pm
 Re: Another phishing expedition ... CAUTION - DMOH on 2/22/17 6:23pm
 Re: Another phishing expedition ... CAUTION -  JanetK_CA on 2/27/17 3:25pm
 Keep in mind that Yahoo and Gmail account were hacked, -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/23/17 6:59am
 Re: Another phishing expedition ... CAUTION -  JAM/CA on 2/23/17 12:46pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.