Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Signing Stream
Posted by Rena Davenport of CA on 3/20/17 7:37pm Msg #572266
They (Signing Stream) just called me and asked me to do a signing for them tomorrow. I get calls from enough companies that sometimes they sound familiar but... I don't know off the top of my head if they are good or bad so I entertain the guy's conversation and learn it is a refi on an LD loan and they are requesting a full faxback. To the best of my knowledge LD does not require faxbacks so this tells me that Signing Stream is doing quality control so they don't look bad to LD. Pay a notary what he/she is worth and you would not get bottom of the barrel notaries who make you look bad. I asked what he was offering for the job and thought I heard him wrong. I asked, "did you say $55 or $155?" when he told me he said $55, I laughed and told him my fee with a full faxback is more than double that so I am inclined to believe I am the wrong notary for the job. Seriously? Why? Just why? I have added them to my contacts so I don't waste another 3 minute conversation.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 FEES - Deborah Planet on 7/24/15 10:20pm
 release the "CAP LOCK", please............. n/m - notarydi/CA on 7/25/15 12:15am
 Repeat Offender... -  Linda_H/FL on 7/25/15 6:49am
 Time for the Report Button - LKT/CA on 7/25/15 11:09am
 OMG...perhaps Planet is drumming up business for SS -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/25/15 11:48am
 Re Signing Stream. Why the heck ... - BearPaw/CO on 7/25/15 11:15am
 You must be from another planet -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/25/15 11:44am
 Re: Signing Stream - Rena Davenport on 3/20/17 7:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.