Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: What is up with these
Posted by HAAPA of PA on 4/28/17 3:57pm Msg #574407
Here is a reply and some continuation....
Msg #370421

I can say that I have caught a J Lowe rep in a direct lie to me on what some would rate, " a triffle ". I believe in truth as this builds trust....so if a 'little' lie was stated when I caught her (the rep) off guard, then what are the greater possibilities. She just wounded any trust I graciously gave in good faith in attempting to work with 'an honest' business!
After the call, coming here and seeing alot of 'check is in the mail' and no pay for PA notaries... just helped my decision not to work with them at this time as I stood with a lot of work and travel involved. With the reports and actions over the phone, it created high risk and potential of no pay for the service given.

If J lowe is monitoring this... what your employees do and say reflect greatly upon you and your company...your good, moral principles that you live by are your convictions and beliefs...that does not mean your employees hold the same....notify and hold them to produce.

I agree with the statement of the replying notary above...if during the conversation with the 1st notary, you or your employee found the 1st NSA had only 2 signs completed and this made you uncomfortable cause of xyz...then why did you not treat that NSA with respect and moral honesty right off?

The bottom line to alot of us NSA's looking on....we see you contracting with the first NSA, then being uncomfortable telling the first NSA, Title canceled (which would be the only way the contract would be unbinding), yet the closing continued to happen with a 2nd NSA since she called the 1st NSA to ask if she had accepted the closing first off.
Now whether the signing truly canceled, then got rescheduled again...well, most 'respectable' title and SS contact the original NSA to reschedule.....yet you choose to disrespect the first NSA by not reassigning her (as you would have done if u were comfortable with her experience) and then you came on here to comment, implying she did not give "valid and complete information".
Well from your own words, she informed you of her experience...and did not fraud you.
You would have been looked upon with more respect and honor if you would have apologize for not being open with her needing more experience in the first place OR reassigning and helping her to complete the signing with no mistakes (as u were making more money with her fee being lower then the 2nd NSA).
Treat others how you want to be treated...bottom line.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What is up with these - F2F/FL on 1/15/11 10:53am
 Re: What is up with these -  LKT/CA on 1/15/11 11:36am
 Re: What is up with these - Darlene Murphey-Jones on 1/15/11 12:07pm
 Re: What is up with these - F2F/FL on 1/15/11 12:59pm
 Re: What is up with these -  Moneyman/TX on 1/16/11 8:52am
 What if the tables were turned ... -  Shelly_FL on 1/16/11 7:48am
 Re: What is up with these -  Scriba/NM on 1/16/11 2:46pm
 Re: What is up with these - upnorth/AK on 1/16/11 7:51pm
 Re: What is up with these - J Lowe Diversified Services Inc. on 1/21/11 10:37am
 Re: What is up with these - HAAPA on 4/28/17 3:57pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.