Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

it's that time of year again I guess......
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 8/11/17 7:34pm Msg #580837
Have a signing for a direct client tomorrow. I called the lady and she sounds horribly sick on the phone....first thing she says is I'm sick, I couldn't possibly drive out to meet you.....you have to come to my house....assured her that was the plan anyway....says she has sore throat, sinus infection, ear infections in both ears and is on antibiotics since yesterday. cough, cough. So, appointment is set for tomorrow....she closes with...feel free to bring a mask and hand sanitizer if you want. She said this purchase has been going on FOREVER and she is so grateful that docs are finally going to be signed so she and her mom can get in the new house.....

I've started on the EmergenC. Anything else I've missed to prepare for this?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 it's that time of year again I guess...... - notarydi/CA on 8/11/17 7:34pm
 Re: it - Luckydog on 8/11/17 8:07pm
 What Do You Wanna Bet It's Allergies - PegiT_MN on 8/11/17 9:08pm
 thank you, Pegi....all that is sound advice..... n/m - notarydi/CA on 8/11/17 9:55pm
 Let her keep the pens...you, wear latex gloves then toss -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/11/17 11:29pm
 Re: Let her keep the pens...you, wear latex gloves then toss -  janCA on 8/12/17 8:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.