Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: There are valid reasons why some NSAs get dropped
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 2/3/18 8:45pm Msg #589425
This company is a rare gem. I've never had to fax back anything, ever.

This owner was venting about who become very entitled. Like they are running the show.

To boot, when the notary uses foul language and is abusive to schedulers, well, it's time to split the sheets and find people who are more respectful and not Prima Donas.

Schedulers don't always know how many pages will be in the package.

My point of OP is that some people over time develop very bad habits and sound off inappropriately. If I didn't have such a grand thing going on here, I could move to Las Vegas and take over this notary's territory putting that notary out of business, cuz that behavior says to me that notary doesn't really like the biz very much and is a highly disrespectful and volatile individual.

There aren't that many true 4/5 star companies. While I don't work for a lot of SS companies, the ones I do work for are fabulous and I treat them and their clients with total respect and concierge service.

I think a lot of notaries are worn thread bare with the current treatment by 1-2-3 star companies who take a long time to pay and pay low. That's what I get from the feedback in this thread.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 There are valid reasons why some NSAs get dropped -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/3/18 9:10am
 Re: There are valid reasons why some NSAs get dropped - Lee/AR on 2/3/18 9:22am
 Re: There are valid reasons why some NSAs get dropped - Luckydog on 2/3/18 10:10am
 Re: There are valid reasons why some NSAs get dropped - Lee/AR on 2/3/18 10:43am
 Re: There are valid reasons why some NSAs get dropped - Luckydog on 2/3/18 11:19am
 Re: There are valid reasons why some NSAs get droppedthat B - Luckydog on 2/3/18 9:39pm
 Amen. n/m - Alz on 2/5/18 2:10pm
 Re: There are valid reasons why some NSAs get dropped - SteveS/CA on 2/3/18 11:47am
 Re: There are valid reasons why some NSAs get dropped - Luckydog on 2/3/18 12:21pm
 Re: There are valid reasons why some NSAs get dropped - SteveS/CA on 2/3/18 3:38pm
 Re: There are reasons NSAs get dropped - Signerbill on 2/3/18 8:45pm
 Re: There are valid reasons why some NSAs get dropped -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/3/18 8:45pm
 Re: There are valid reasons why some NSAs get dropped -  Claudine Osborne on 2/3/18 10:20pm
 I've often said: We're only as good as our last signing - BearPaw/CO on 2/4/18 12:05pm
 Sounds like you were thrown under the bus. This is why I - Alz on 2/5/18 2:25pm
 Re: There are valid reasons why some NSAs get dropped - NVLSlady/VA on 2/4/18 8:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.