Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Honest and professional #Mr.Walker
Posted by GY_CT of CT on 4/11/18 1:37pm Msg #592141
Oh, come now. No one knows who "Mr. Walker" is? I'm sure you'll find him at "Gitto construction co." Certainly everyone knows "Gitto construction" or one of its "affiliates" . . .

To guide the perplexed: "Good Afternoon, We are looking for a notary agent to handle our documentations for us. We are looking to buy and sell our estate and we will be glad if you choose to work for us. We are offering $200 per any available. Kindly get back to us if you are interested. --Mike Basile, Gitto construction co."
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Honest and professional #Mr.Walker - LaVaun Odom on 4/11/18 9:24am
 Mr.Walker - Clem/CA on 4/11/18 9:33am
 Really All good info but who the heck is Mr. Walker? -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/11/18 10:12am
 Advertising? useless post by first time anonymous poster -  sigtogo/OR on 4/11/18 11:11am
 Re: Honest and professional #Mr.Walker - GY_CT on 4/11/18 1:37pm
 I think you got lucky, kiddo -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/11/18 2:23pm
 Re: I think you got lucky, kiddo -  Jack/AL on 4/11/18 6:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.