Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Debt resolution presentation? Please clarify
Posted by  sigtogo/OR of OR on 5/19/18 12:13pm Msg #593472
Are you saying you represent TriStar?
When I asked who TriStar was, I had hoped to get more from you so that we could identify them. Where are they, what are their names, phone number, physical address and/or website address?
If they are legitimate as you say, I have to wonder why you haven’t been paid and they don’t respond to your emails.

Many here, including myself, learned long ago to stay away from debt resolution as there are many scams associated with it. For example, in my state there are only a few companies authorized to legally offer them. Doesn’t stop the scammers though because they seem to find unsuspecting NSA’s to do their dirty work for them.

If you haven’t already done so, please do a Google search on debt resolution and check with your state to see what is legally allowed.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 TriStar - Marilyn June Wilson on 5/18/18 12:13pm
 Who is TriStar and what is DRP? n/m -  sigtogo/OR on 5/18/18 1:21pm
 Re: Who is TriStar and what is DRP? - Marilyn June Wilson on 5/19/18 11:01am
 Debt resolution presentation? Please clarify -  sigtogo/OR on 5/19/18 12:13pm
 Re: Debt resolution presentation? Please clarify - Luckydog on 5/19/18 2:50pm
 Re: TriStar - Sue/AZ on 5/21/18 10:32am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.