Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

"He lost me with his first paragr." Me, too.
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 8/23/18 4:37pm Msg #597549
Blogs are usually op-ed, so literary license given more readily But ... with a captivating, interest-arousing title heading like UNDERSTANDING the Notary Public, what can one expect short of . . . gaining Understanding/insight into what a notary does? Only then can the groundwork be laid for the 'How much is too much?' discussion.

Twice he mentioned verification of document authenticity (sigh). Not worth reading past the "alternatives."
Brad of California (of course) settled that for the record in his Reply! Who's that on here?

Wouldn't have done this journalist a bit of harm to find at least One of CA's 160k+ NPs to interview for his article.

A Fact of the Information/tech age is that anything can be fact-checked fairly fast. Best not to post than write stuff hoping it will pass; sure to affect credibility. This is why the various professional and personal backgrounds here are important. It's the true experiences that leave behind the coveted wisdom and offer the most value.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 More ignorance about our field... - JanetK_CA on 8/22/18 1:31am
 Re: More ignorance about our field... -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/22/18 7:23am
 Re: More ignorance about our field... -  VT_Syrup on 8/22/18 8:19am
 I agree. IMO the lines are getting blurred because of -  MW/VA on 8/22/18 9:33am
 Re: More ignorance about our field... - jnew on 8/22/18 9:53am
 Re: More ignorance about our field... - JanetK_CA on 8/22/18 5:42pm
 "He lost me with his first paragr." Me, too. - NVLSlady/VA on 8/23/18 4:37pm
 Thanks for your post. I hadn't seen that comment yet. -  JanetK_CA on 8/23/18 9:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.