Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Signing Carolina...any recent good news?
Posted by Let/IL of IL on 9/4/18 4:59pm Msg #598106

Do Not Accept assignments from this company!!

I took an assignment from Frank Modica in July of 2018....borrower asked me to come earlier for the signing then cancelled the closing when I was in route and almost at his home. Borrower asked to cancel via text message where I also told borrower I was already in route and that and that I needed to let title know he wanted to cancel. Because this was all in text I had the proof to send to Frank to show him I was in route when borrower cancelled...

Even with proof in black and white, he is being a Jerk and refusing to pay me the 50.00 print and trip fee he agreed to pay. He is saying my text messages were questionable.....How can text messages be Questionable? The conversation is right there is black and white with the date and time stamps!!!!!

When I pushed the issue with him and asked him if I needed to contact the borrowers attorney and realtor to collect my money....He told me he was removing me from his database as if I would ever be foolish enough to do anything else for him after being cheated!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing Carolina...any recent good news? -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/1/16 7:52pm
 Re: Signing Carolina...any recent good news? - SteveS/CA on 11/1/16 9:17pm
 I never heard back with "I have to get that fee approved." -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/2/16 8:52am
 Re: Signing Carolina...any recent good news? - Let/IL on 9/4/18 4:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.