Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Thanks to all the people who contacted me about helping
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 11/25/18 7:37am Msg #600603
60,000 people are displaced, scrambling for hotel rooms, Airbnb's, staying with friends, camping in their cars, sleeping in tents at ARC centers. Those who have contacted the norovirus were transferred to medical centers for medical care. Horrendous.

Climate change is majorly responsible for this destructive fire storm. It's clear CA needs to take action right away to clear these dry volatile areas.

Meanwhile, people have lost homes, jobs, churches, schools, friends and family. Just very sad. I watched my own home of 30 years go up in flames last year, December 10 at about 3am. I know first hand what these people are enduring. I have another home, so I have a place to live but it does take a big piece of your heart and soul.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Helping -  Erwin/CA on 11/22/18 2:20pm
 That's very kind of you, Erwin. - Yoli/CA on 11/22/18 5:16pm
 Notary Loan Signing Agent in Paradise who lost everything -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/23/18 11:22am
 Thanks to all the people who contacted me about helping -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/25/18 7:37am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.