Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Toner, air quality in your printing office.
Posted by Jose Gutierrez of CA on 12/2/18 1:04pm Msg #600862
I have installed all over my house a different type of air/heating system in my house. They are called mini split system; Well it's been 2 years since the installation and about a week ago I noticed that the unit in my wall was not blowing enough air and I quickly checked it with my flashlight and the blower was full of some mold or dust or something. I try to blow with a compressed air can while the unit was running and my office got full of toner "flakes" like it was snowing but black, I grab one of the flakes and rubbed in a piece of paper and it made a mark like a pencil so I am assuming it's toner.

My question here do we need to run an air purifier when we are printing? I think laser printers discharge a lot of toner within a certain area inside your printing office. Oh, by the way, I checked the rest of the units in my house and the only one with the problem is the one in my office. I have in my office the following:
4 HP 4350TND
2 Brother MFC8710
1 Brother HL-5450DNT

Thank you
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Toner, air quality in your printing office. - Jose Gutierrez on 12/2/18 1:04pm
 Re: Toner, air quality in your printing office. - Luckydog on 12/2/18 1:35pm
 Re: Toner, air quality in your printing office. -  JanetK_CA on 12/2/18 3:35pm
 Re: Toner, air quality in your printing office. - Jose Gutierrez on 12/2/18 6:06pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.