Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Got an email from The Closing Exchange.
Posted by grapebed of MO on 3/20/19 6:10pm Msg #604553

Does anyone know anything about these guys. I had previously completed a profile for them. This is the email I received:

Dear Grapebed,

"One of our largest clients has asked us to reach out to you, as they consider you a preferred vendor for them. In order to offer you their assignments, we are in need of all of your documentation and to have your profile current.

Please take a few moments to gather your credentials and log into The Closing Exchange to complete your profile so that we can contact you the next time we have an assignment in your area."

I know they are the successor firm to Skye Closings and Notary Direct. Those two companies went down the tubes.
What's the latest scoop? Thanks in advance.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Got an email from The Closing Exchange. - grapebed on 3/20/19 6:10pm
 I got the exact same email... - FeliseSoCal on 3/20/19 6:50pm
 The Closing Exchange. - Signerbill on 3/20/19 8:43pm
 Re: The Closing Exchange. - kcg on 3/20/19 9:37pm
 Very misleading and deceptive canvassing n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/21/19 7:15am
 Also known as NotaryGO -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/21/19 6:51am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.