Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Notary Cloud aka Village Capital
Posted by  Barb25 of FL on 3/25/19 8:40pm Msg #604723
** Notary Cloud obtained new ownership under Village Capital & Investments as of February 1, 2019.

I don't usually write "stuff" like this but if I can help to prevent someone else here from falling in this "raabbit hole" I'll be glad I did. I've been calledd 3 times by Notary Cloud. First and second were cancelled by Notary Cloud. In the second case I printed docs and they paid me $25. in a timely fashion. So even though I read some less than stellar comments on this forum (old) I figured I'd take the 3rd.

Well, I couldn't reach the borrower. Well actually I got voice mail. It was in Spanish. I don't know what it was saying. I couldn't leave a message. Worse I couldn't reach Notary Cloud. I finally got their attention the night before the appointment when I emailed them that I wouldn't be going. Did they call me NO. They emailed me and finally answered my call. They assured me all was well and I went to the closing. Yep. when I printed docs . . . Refi AND Application docs. Hmmm. I read about that. I thought let me just get this over with... Iwent.

Borrower of course did not have copies of ID.... So it took a while to solve that problem. They did not have a copier either. BTW if you dont send that in it costs notay $25. In fact there are so many things you can be fined for if yoou overlook that you could end up sending them a check. They there were the 20 pages of docs-all needing notarization. Then we got to the NOTE - xx minutes later. No we have a problem. Borrower was told his first payment wouldn't be until June 1 but Note says May 1. Oops. Now borrwer is upset. So phone calls start. But you got it no one is answering phone anywhere. Finally 45 minutes later wer reach the referral agent from the name on an ad. He gets us through to "A" not "the" loan officer who tells borrower: Don't worry just sign docs and he will see about getting him a REFUND for the extra month. LOL. Well of coourse that didn't happen and after 1.5 hours I left with signed Title docs and a ream of paper to shred.

Today, I received a Thank you, by email of course, and a reschedule for this Saturday coming. Also they calculated my fee for the no sign was $34. What!! Now I figure since they gave me $25 print fee for the last cancellation, that left $9 for the 1.5 hours I spent at the borrowers and trip fee.Well I sent her an email back thanked her for the calculation, broke down the $9 fee for her. Told her she would get my invoice for $34. Told her get someone for Saturday and lose my number.

Now this is really a BEWARE for any of you (maybe even my replacement for saturday) who hear from them. Maybe most of you already know this and I am the only dummy around. I have been doing this since 2001, you'd think I'd be smarter. But. Anyhow why did I stay that long. The borrrower and NBS were really nice. And after all it wasn't their fault. So what the heck. I even told them I would be back when they corrected the docs. But that is just too much. I am not THAT nice.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Cloud aka Village Capital -  Barb25 on 3/25/19 8:40pm
 Re: Notary Cloud aka Village Capital - kcg on 3/26/19 6:06am
 Re: Notary Cloud aka Village Capital -  Barb25 on 3/26/19 7:28am
 Re: Notary Cloud aka Village Capital -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/26/19 9:02am
 Re: Notary Cloud aka Village Capital -  Barb25 on 3/27/19 7:46pm
 I can't understand why this co. isn't in Signing Central. n/m -  MW/VA on 3/26/19 9:23am
 Re: I wish I knew sooner - IAC on 3/26/19 10:15am
 Re: I wish I knew sooner -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/26/19 3:09pm
 Re: I can - Yoli/CA on 3/26/19 5:50pm
 Very good, Yoil ... -  John/CT on 3/26/19 7:34pm
 Re: I can -  Barb25 on 3/27/19 7:50pm
 I tried to enter it in Signing Central -  Barb25 on 3/27/19 7:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.