Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Tired of insulting low ball offers. Responsed to request
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 5/29/19 5:21am Msg #606799
Agree, EOM they are not getting filled as fast as in the first week of the month from low and slow payers. In NSA land over here, I am still seeing lower offer's than my standard, but as our business gets busier, they are not being filled nearly as fast for some, and come back around a minuscule higher offer (was only by .01 a few weeks ago). The fast payers but lower offers are still getting snatched up right away, however. It seems some are willing to take a few bucks less to get paid quickly.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Tired of insulting low ball offers. Responsed to request - Heather Reinhold on 5/28/19 11:33am
 Re: Tired of insulting low ball offers. Responsed to request - SteveS/CA on 5/28/19 12:04pm
 Re: Tired of insulting low ball offers. Responsed to request -  Mike Goodey on 5/28/19 2:38pm
 The more I say "NO", the more money I make!. Try it. - grapebed on 5/28/19 3:47pm
 You Go Grapebed! -  PegiT_MN on 5/28/19 10:07pm
 Agree, but I've been doing that forever anyway - Lee/AR on 5/29/19 3:14am
 Re: Agree, but I - schlub/NC on 5/29/19 10:29am
 I hope more & more people will take these lessons to heart! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 5/29/19 3:07pm
 Re: Tired of insulting low ball offers. Responsed to request - SteveS/CA on 5/28/19 6:31pm
 Re: Tired of insulting low ball offers. Responsed to request - Luckydog on 5/29/19 5:21am
 Re: Tired of insulting low ball offers. Responsed to request - SteveS/CA on 5/29/19 3:19pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.