Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Notary Network & Solidifi
Posted by Michele Guerin of IN on 9/24/19 4:53pm Msg #610463
I just got off the phone with a Solidifi agent because I responded 'available' to a Snapdocs notification they put out and it didn't indicate on Snapdocs that it had been filled yet, so I called to check on it. Apparently they also use another platform, Notary Network, and it had been filled by a notary on that, so Snapdocs wasn't aware it had been filled. They are going to eventually use Notary Network as their platform.
I looked for them on line and can't find them. Anyone signed up and have the link to share?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Network & Solidifi - Michele Guerin on 9/24/19 4:53pm
 Re: Notary Network & Solidifi - Luckydog on 9/24/19 4:59pm
 It's really just their own App-Solidifi Notary Network - Lee/AR on 9/24/19 5:20pm
 I get a lot of signings from Solidifi's own platform -  LynnNC on 9/25/19 6:54pm
 Re: Notary Network & Solidifi - SteveS/CA on 9/24/19 6:35pm
 Re: Notary Network & Solidifi - Luckydog on 9/24/19 8:54pm
 Re: Notary Network & Solidifi - schlub/NC on 9/24/19 9:59pm
 Re: Notary Network & Solidifi -  LynnNC on 9/25/19 6:52pm
 Re: Notary Network & Solidifi -  Claudine Osborne on 9/25/19 7:14pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.